olldhippies nudist in Mexico

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

OlldHippie's Have moved to Sin Duda

Hello friends. Sorry for being away so long. We have had a very bad year here personally. We Quit our job managing Casa De Suenos. We Knew we should have never taken the job in the first place and had turned them down three times previously. But we liked the owners and tried to make things work. After putting so much of ourselves in to the place that we had hoped would be out last stop. We found that it just could not work. So Olldhippie's Casa De Suenos has gone away.  The owners keep asking for more that they knew I could do with the limited resources here.   We are still working on getting back to where we were before. Lorrie is such a very strong woman and can read things better that anyone I know. She keep telling me I was trying to do to much. Her love for me has got me back on track. We are living in town now and will be managing Sin Duda Villas part time. Sin Duda is such a fun and unique place that fits our personality. Thanks to the owners Margo and Robert who are two of the most respected and love people here and who have never lost faith in us. we love them so very much. Our great Mexican friends have invited us to move in to their side of town and are going as far as to build us a house to rent. This is such a great honor as the village has to vote if you can live there. Xcalak is such a great place to live. The love of my wonderful wife and our real friends here has me feeling good about myself again. The pain and hardship I put my wife thur, took such a toll on us and I should never have let the owners of Casa De Senos make me doubt myself. Shame on the bad people of the world who hurt people for profit. Thank God for the love and support my real friends and the love of my life, my Lorrie. Please come and see us at http://sindudavillas.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Excellent wording used for your blog on the internet. I impress from your blog very much and like your blog on the internet. To thank you.
http://desire.originalresorts.com