olldhippies nudist in Mexico

Monday, September 22, 2008

I do Love Xcalak and my friends here

Xcalak is such a nice place to live. Not much gos on here but that is what makes it so nice. Most everybody knows everybody. If you need something you ask and someone will know were and how to get it. Everyone tries to be nice to everyone. I work as a part time handyman here and I do love to help my friends and I make some money on the side. I work when I want and try to keep my friends and myself happy with the jobs I do. One of the best parts about the job is just spending time with my friends. I like the feeling I get from helping them. So thank you to all my friends in Xcalak for your friendship and the jobs. Xcalak is very small but very nice place to come. Everyone should check out life at the end of the road.

No comments: